Thursday 9 July 2009

My Head is in a Spin.........



Arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.........There got that off my chest...........sometimes I just have to........


My head the last few days has just been spinning and spinning........I think the headaches are the worst symptoms for me, or at least they have been just lately, and no painkiller helps at all..............At first the headaches scared me, absolutely terrified me if I'm honest..........I kept thinking when they first started 6 months ago it has to be a tumour or something serious, thankfully I had an MRI scan within 2 weeks of seeing the doctor again in February and luckily enough that scan proved clear.............it even showed that I had a brain for all you doubters out there!

I can only explain the headaches as having my head put in a vice and someone is tightening it all the time, the time length of the headaches vary, sometimes I have a headache free day, now these feel strange and also leads me to believe that I am better only for another symptoms to then take its place...........

The headaches may come and go throughout the day lasting anything from a few minutes to a few hours, and at the minute I cannot find anything to help me, but I'm sure as I progress and learn more and speak to other sufferers I hope to find something that helps me.

I managed to wash up yesterday...... and change the bed sheets............and I was quite tired after it, to be honest I was tired before it but I always try and aim to do at least one thing in a day just so I move my body around and avoid bed sores........I then ate my tea, a weight watchers chicken curry not that I am watching my weight, god I have enough of CFS being on my plate without worrying about a diet, although I do try my best to maintain a balanced diet, and have my 5 a day, which is mainly a fruit salad Ferg makes me, I just like the curry anyway. I then had a relaxing bath before settling back into bed.

I did suffer with stomach ache last night, not sure if this will become a regular symptoms as I haven't had it before, maybe it was the curry, I don't know I will monitor that though.


I also had a nice chat with my boss at work yesterday, although work is not on my mind much at the minute I do hope to return as I not only love my job, I love going into the office and talking with different people of any sex and age each day, and I bet the office is just too damn quiet although I bet work rates will be higher without my distracting habits! I just love to chit chat, but I miss the banter, especially about football, horse racing well lets be honest I'd talk about paint drying, anything just to chit chat!!!

I still believe I am in the acceptance stage of this and still hope that my a click of a finger I will get better, but deep down I know it will take time, this is where I really wish I was more of a patient person, another thing I will have to learn to be.

Anyhow that's all for today as the Ashes is hotting up...........Keep smiling because even under this dark cloud I am..:-)

See you tomorrow Kev.............P.S Anyone seen Perry!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment