Saturday 11 July 2009

Chilled Out Day


Hello................How is everyone?

I'm not too bad today, I have had a very relaxed day, I'm feeling tired and I still have the pain in my head, but I feel happier in myself today, not sure why, not that I need an excuse.........

So have we all been up to much today? Shopping....out with the family...........or my favourite........in the pub on the lash?

Well I have been disappointed in the cricket today, glad the rain came, I saw a sign in the crowd saying "Cowards pray for rain" I am an Proud English Women an I'm sure not a coward, but if the rain comes and washes out the final day I'll take it!!

Had a few winners on the horses too today, the best being a 16/1 shout, now maybe that's why I'm happy :-)

I have even made tea tonight, okay so it was chicken burgers, but its a start and on Thursday for tea I made one of my favourites Chicken Chasseur with mushrooms, peas and roast potatoes..........it was soooooo very tasty!

Apart from that I have just been relaxing on my bed, and trying to make a decision on whether or not to go fishing tomorrow, I may do as Ferg is going to a lovely little fishery at Seighford and if it get too much its not far too come home or I can always have a cat nap in the car as you can park right next to where you fish............so like always I'll see what I'm like in the morning, I think I could do with some fresh air to be honest and try and keep myself occupied before the appointment on Monday.........


Well its just a short post tonight.................I hope if any of you are out drinking tonight you have a fab time, and you don't suffer too much with a hangover tomorrow!

I'm going to make myself some popcorn and see what films are on..........although I sometime wonder why I pay for 300 million (exaggeration I know) channels as sometimes I just cannot either choose what to watch or there is nothing on!! I know its a hard life!


I'll update you on the fishing decision tomorrow or Monday


Todays Picture was taken in Senor Frogs in Mexico October 2008.............I was sampling a shot called......."Red Headed Slut" So unlike me ;-)


See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment