Wednesday 2 September 2009

Feeling Brighter Than Last Time...........


Hello..............Me again..........

Hope you all had a fab bank holiday weekend...........mine surprisingly was rather quiet, I used to so love Bank Hols weekend at it meant one thing....PUB BEER SMASHED!!!

I will have one like that again soon, I insist! But for now its all about rest......

I am feeling brighter than my last post, sorry if that depressed you, it depressed me, thankfully it passed that day, I was just having one of those down in the dumps..please everyone feel sorry for me days.....But hubby came home and gave me a great big hug, told me I was letting anyone down and together we will get through this.....GOD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH....

So like I said I had a quiet weekend, just rested up really as I had some pretty awful headaches going on, and just need to lie down, I did manage to go out for an hour or so on Monday to the shops, but again the headache came and interrupted my outing so that was cut short........it really did feel like someone had whacked me hard in the back of the head and the pain went down my neck and into my shoulders, and no paracetamol was shifting it.

Yesterday was brighter to, I did a small amount of housework, we promptly then made me feel bad....grrr but I battled through and managed to complete what I wanted to do with rest in between just like my new book tells me to.....The book is excellent and already I know small things about how I am currently trying to manage to how I may manage that better, but it will take time, so I must learn to be a little more patient than I am at present.

I have been trying to get someone at the hospital too, as I want to know the outcome of my tests and when my physio will start.....I've had no response yet but I will keep trying......as you may well know "I am trying" lol

I just need some sort of closure to this now and for someone to give me a confirmed diagnosis instead of 99% that it is M.E/CFS....It is just hard for them to do, but I'll continue to wait and ask questions and seek the answers.......I have the time!


Today I went to my mums for a few hours, 2 of my sisters were there and my brother and it was fine, I wasn't feeling too good but I wanted to get out of the house for a bit but feel comfortable where I went so where else to go but my mums.....:-)

I am again though at that stage where I feel my battery is flat and will need a day or two to recharge so I will, I hope to read some more of my book to help, guide and support me and make some changes that could help me in future....


Today's picture is another of my wedding snaps as the day was perfect and the photo's always make me smile......:-)


See you all soon.................LFB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment