Tuesday 11 August 2009

Nothing doing much...........


Helloooooo

How are we all people..........? Well I have to report I haven't done much since my last post, just been trying to rest as much as possible.........

Its typical just as the weather gets nice, but there will be other sunning days I'm sure, even if they are few and far between...

We did go for a little drive on Sunday to see my brother-in-laws fishery just past Ecceshall, its really quite lovely and when I feel a bit stronger we shall go out there again to fish........Ive just ordered a new fishing chair that will give me some more support that the one I have...............

We then drove to Milford with the intention on having an ice cream, but the Barley Mow looked appealing and I have a couple of cheeky shandies.............I love shandy in the sun.....so refreshing, I started to get tired so we only stayed out a couple of hours (even for me to get pink shoulders!)

I did start to feel a little grumpy yesterday, not sure why, maybe just one of those days, people talking about holidays etc......and me wishing it was me, I am going to try and have a night or two away soon, as these 4 walls do not entertain me much......I think it was just a combination of feel really under the weather that got the better of me, but I managed to come out of it quite quick which is always good....

I also think even if I wasn't ill I would have down day's as no-one can be happy as larry every day (whoever larry is!) so I just saw it as though it was one of my entitlements........

The headaches has eased the last day or so which is always nice, I think this is the worse pain I get, they really slow me down, I also hate it when my lymph nodes swell, its not so much the pain with those, it is just very uncomfortable, like I have a tennis ball wedged in my throat.......................I tend to lie flat when this happens as that makes it a little more bearable...........

Oh well onwards and upwards..........as they say...............this illness may limit my physical side but i will not let it take my humour and my spirit....although it probably looked at that and thought....."Who'd want that anyway"......


Well...time for another rest.......and all day tomorrow, I'm going to try and see my best buddy in Thursday...........then off to the doctors again........

Enjoy the sunny days............Today's picture is me fishing in Mexico last year.........Great fun............xx


Catch ya soon Ginge..........xx


No comments:

Post a Comment