Saturday 8 August 2009

Feeling Pooped.............


Hiya Guys............How are you all.........?

Well to say I had an off week is an understatement...............I suppose I've been quite lucky recently as I've not been too bad but BANG it has it been hard this week

It maybe all the outings I had at the weekend and then the lumbar puncture on Tuesday and the cricket hasn't helped!!! Oh well at least the footy has started again now..........

My back from the lumbar puncture has been sore all week and is only now starting to feel okay again, I've been really fatigued this week where even making a drink has exhausted me, so needless to say I have been resting up again.

I have had the most terrible headache the last 3 days, it feel like someone is crushing it again and the pain crushes across the bridge of my nose too, and I have been having ear ache, the ear ache comes and goes though usually when the head ache feels worse.

I don't think I'll be doing much else the next few days bare resting, where as before I'd try and work through now I know I must stop and rest otherwise it'll get worse and I will regret it then.

I had another letter of the hospital the other day, they want some MORE BLOOD!! That must be about 50 tubes they have had this year, maybe I'm donating without realising.......lol

They want some more to test for muscle enzymes, I shouldn't complain really as they are being so very thorough and it will all hopefully eliminate anything else.

So I've spent a lot of time reading, just finished another Tess Gerritsen book, I think she is an awesome writer and I have enjoyed all her books I've read to date, I've now picked up Paul McGrath autobiography which a nice colleague at work lent me along with Lewis Hamilton so they will keep me occupied for a while, and I've also ordered yet another book on CFS/ME by a women called Sue Pemberton (I think) who runs the ME centre in Leeds which has an awesome reputation and this book is fab by all reviews so I just waiting on that delivery.

So I'll be off to my GP on Thursday for the blood and a catch up with him, havent seen himin 4 weeks so I must pay a visit.....and renew my sicknote...........:-)

So just a short blog today to let you know I'm still here but just a little unwell at the minute but my spirits are still high.......which is an improvement on the last few months...........

Today's picture was taken on Thursday just gone and it was the sun setting...............the sky looked unbelievable........


Catch ya soon...........Ginge x





1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I've been following your blog for a while, I also have ME/CFS (and fibro). I have been reading a WHOLE lot too - its the only hobby I have the energy for anymore.

    It sounds like you've read a lot of ME/CFS books and I was wondering if you were interested in writing reviews for a website & newsletter? I'm the Editor of the newsletter for WAMCARE (http://www.wamcare.org), and we are trying to develop a big resources section with book reviews and recommendations. If you are interested please let me know! You can email newsletter@wamcare.org or email me personally.

    Best wishes for your health :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete