Monday 26 October 2009

Improvement noted...and loving It........


Hello Again followers....How are we all?

What a great week it has been for me.....As you know from my last post things after the B12 injection had improved but that was just after 2 days......

Well Thursday came and I'll be honest I thought it hadn't worked as I felt POO.....however I did feel like it was just a cold bug that I had, so I tucked myself up in bed with some lemsip and rested up, trying not to let myself get down about it......and.........

Friday came and I felt fab again.......Phew it must have been a day of the sniffles and nothing more, I know its easy for both me and yourselves to say don't build your hopes up about the B12 injection but although I try and describe it as best I can here, you really don't understand how the last 10 months have effected and how I have felt.....it is hard not to get my hopes up, I know I shouldn't but after all I am only human (yes I am) and many of you would be the same.....

Anyhow Friday night and my 14 year old cousin Rudy was having his first competitive boxing match at a local club and at 5.30pm I decided I really wanted to go and support him, and he was fab, he lost on points but he was very courageous for a 14 year old in a room of about 500 or so watching, I was so proud of him and he will have many wins under his belt soon enough.....

I got through the night..(I say got through....) I enjoyed the night hugely, I had no ill effects and stayed out until 11.30pm and had a few shandies....YIKES!!! I really though on Saturday I was going to pay for this.....

Saturday morning came and after opening my eyes and waiting for my body for feel like a ton of bricks I was ok again!! I even went to town for 9am the feelings I had was the best I had experienced for a very long time, on Friday and Saturday a lot of folk commented how well I looked....and I felt NORMAL....(whatever normal is)

Saturday during the day I didn't really do much, some washing, but mainly pigged out as my real diet started on Monday so i was having a big blow out.....again!

Sunday was a great day too.....I prepared and cooked the dinner with the help of Ferg.....and of course my beloved Liverpool pulled out a stunning victory against Man Utd which just made me the happiest red in town........feeling great and putting one over the scum.......happy days........I even had a few bottles of Bud.....8 in fact but in the last few months when two were knocking me about...the 8 went down just fine......now I know I'm getting better.....

Today again has been a good day...I have flashed the bathroom liked you would believe......cleaned the ceiling tiles and wall tiles.......and did some other bits of housework.....okay so feeling good does have its downside...:-/

I hope this B12 lasts......I will be going back to the docs in 3 weeks for my next one as well as my 2nd Appt with the neurologist....I'm hoping the injections will continue in this vain for me.......for the first time in a long time I am looking forward to doing things again and even a return to work which I have missed....

I know it will all take time, my body has been dormant for 10 months, I need gentle exercise,a good diet to help rebuild me and also repair my confidence as that too was a little shot.....

So fingers crossed I maintain this.......I even walked to the shops the last few days on my own too.....which is a big things as although I've been out when I've been ill I have always been with someone...so this is a big step too.....

I have posted another holiday snap today.....these were the tasty crusty cobs from a lovely little bakery we found....even better with chips on....

Tale it easy peeps and I'll write again soon.....thanks for your well wished and support....Love LFB xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment