Saturday 3 October 2009

Feeling like poop....but possible cure???


OMG I know I left it a week again to blog but I have been a little unwell this week and not felt like doing much......

This week has been a slow one for me with a few down days as I wasn't able to get out much or even get on the wii fit again like last week, but I sat back and thought....I had a good run of things and its caught up with me so ride the wave, rest up and start again....

So that is what I have done, although today I feel rather sick and I have a blistering headache, I think there are a few nasty bugs going about and I probably picked one up somehow, so its Saturday afternoon and I'm resting in bed....

I have been the doctors this morning..yes a Saturday morning appt I was surprised too....my blood results for B12 were in and although the amount of B12 has increased slightly (thanks to the food and tablets no doubt) it is still low, so the result.......well The GP wanted to wait again to see how I carried on with the tablets
I was taking (there is no prescription for better tablets and the food) and then review it again, I want so keen to keep waiting so he suggested I waited until I saw the consultant again next month again I said well they wanted me to speak with you.......I said to him can the symptoms I show be a cause from B12 deficiency and he said yes but it could also be a red herring..............

So the big questions would it harm me in anyway to try the B12 injections now.....No was the answer...but still he wasn't keen...so I usually just sit back and take that but I knew if I left the surgery at that point I would regret it....so I just said plain and simple I want the injection......please if there is no harm in having it lets try......and he agreed then.....I mean I have been ill since December, and my GP has been brilliant and explains everything and I really didn't want to get uppity or snotty with him and I didn't I just asked.....

I am having my first injection on 19th October....as I am away the week before and that is the soonest, I am looking forward to it in a way although I will say again I am not pinning my hopes on it although it is difficult not to sometimes....

The agreement is I will have one injection each month for 3 months see how that goes....well I cannot complain at that now......I hope this is the answer but if not that I will soldier on as before and work out how to live my life the comfortable way from there on.........

That's it really for this week........like i said I'm a little unwell at the minute and not up to writing much but I know a few people like to read this and its an easy way of keeping you updated.....

I hope you all have a fab weekend too.........

Today's picture is another wedding one from Cuba.......3 years ago on the 11th October.....WOAHHHH


See you soon......LFB xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment