Thursday 8 October 2009

Working Hard on Physio................

Hiya.......Well I havent left it a week again have I.....he he

So what have I done since we last met.....Sunday I relaxed alot, apart from watching my beloved Liverpool FC being beat by Chelsea, I was not amused.....I cant wait to get back to Anfield as soon as I feel better although the rate my boys are going I may not want to......but of course I will...:-)


So Monday came and I made my way in the afternoon to the physio, his name is Russell and quite a nice bloke, probably around my age maybe younger.....



He asked me what I could and couldn't do physically, how I get fatigued etc......I do not do much in the session other than talk to him and he gave me approx 10 exercises that I need to do at least 3-4 times a week, and also try some walking with a gradually increase of time I spend doing it....



I am to do the exercises at home and document briefly how I feel doing it and take that back to him on 19th October (the same day as my first B12 injection), not sure it that is wise but I will see how it goes......



I have done the exercise each day since Monday and finding them okay, and I finding muscles move I didn't know I had! I will continue to do them as its about keeping my body active and so so dormant as that will create muscle wastage....



I have been fatigued after doing them however after resting I feel OK......and although I am going away next week, I will still do them otherwise this week would have been pointless....



Had another chat with work today to discuss my progress and will go in for another health review at the end of the month, hopefully by then I will know if the B12 injection had helped, my boss has also asked me to the Xmas party which is nice considering I haven't been there most of the year, but what gave me a boost was when she said.."I'm still part of the team" Those words have given me some more hope of going back, although I am not naive enough to think I will just waltz back in and do my old job just like that, but I will cross that bridge when I need to and I am not worrying about that now.........I am happy that I am still officially employed, it does give my hope and feels like I haven't been abandoned on the scrap heap just yet.......I have said before and will say again, not many businesses would have treated me like this and I can only thank them for their support.....I say them but I actually mean Jayne my boss, and also some colleagues that read this and text me or say hi via facebook, all of that means alot to me so thanks guys....x




Anyhow I must start to pack my clothes for my little trip to the seaside.....why on earth I want to go the the seaside in October is beyond me.....no sun lotion being packed....extra thermal clothes I think......But oh the seaside fish and chips......TASTY...:-) and the sea air may do me some good.........




I will probably blog again before Monday and keep you updated on my progress.........



Today's photo was almost 2 years ago in Cuba.......Cant wait to return there


Keep Happy everyone........see you soon..................LFB......xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment