Tuesday 10 November 2009

A Longgggggggg Week.......................


Hiya Guys.....

Well its been a long week for me this week......I am sad to report that I haven't been that great......

The tiredness and a few headaches have kicked back in again....although I'm used to that now, so I have been very limited in my activities and mainly rested.....

Again though I'm not sad about it, and I'm actually looking forward to my next injection on Monday 16th Nov, but before that I see my GP on Thursday and I will chat to him about the effects the B12 injection and hoping he may increase the dosage....I'm not holding out for that though as I see the neurologist on 19th of this month and I aim to get more joy then, as I am sure my GP will say lets just wait.....TOO predictable.....

The good thing though is that I am still resisting the urge to sleep in the day and therefore I am sleeping at night a solid 8-9 hours....It is important to keep that routine as it does help.....

I did get a little moody last week towards the end of the week, I think that's just the tiredness and everyone gets niggly when they are tired, maybe I show it more than others...That's the red-head coming out in me

The weekend my mood lifted not sure why, maybe it was due to all the Remembrance parades etc...Makes you realise that its important to concentrate on the life that you have rather than what you had before or what you don't have.....

Anyhow so I am 6 days away from what will hopefully be another injection of power in me.....good timing for my birthday next week to.........

Today's pic is me and my bestest Chumley....x

Take care and will blog soon......love LFB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment