Thursday 24 November 2011

The thoughts in my head whizz around all day
Why can’t I just get them to stay away?
I don’t know what they mean or what imp to do
I just wish they would give some kind of clue
My heart weighs heavy is this grief
Who stole my life come back here you thief
You play with my thoughts feelings and touch
Someday for me it all gets too much
I’m begging you know just please let me go
I’m fed up now of putting on a show
I just want to be free and let it all out
Stand on the roofs and give a huge shout
I feel like I have lost all of control
I’m falling deeper inside the black hole
Is there some light I can see at the end?
I just want to cry I just can’t pretend
I know tomorrow the day may seem bright
But as today goes on I have lost all my fight

No comments:

Post a Comment